The ideal workflow solution for the automation of production processes with integrated review and converting technology.
ProcSet entry offers an innovative approach to setting up a complete production workflow for basic functions in only a few steps.
It has numerous elementary components for import, export, pre-flight check, converting and other functions. The processes are configured solely in the browser, i.e. user interface, so that additions and adjustments can be easily made in just a few steps.
In the review, correction and conversion technology that is so important for the industry, we rely on established standards as an OEM partner of Adobe┬« and callas Software.
And for highres jobs, there is also the high-performing Adobe┬« PDF Print Engine.
A summary of the the most important functions:
- Composition of workflows from elementary, reuseable individual actions
- System configuration solely in the browser-based user interface
- Numerous basic features for automatic editing and import and export mechanisms
- Highly flexible thanks to action lists and branching
- Support for popular protocols such as POP3, IMAP, SPMT, FTP for import and export
- Unpacking of archives
- Extensive authorization concept
- Audit, correction and conversion functions as integral part
- Review and conversion
- Pre-flight check for PDF and PostScript via Adobe┬«– and callas technology
- Production of PDFs from PostScript via Adobe┬« Normalizer
- Conversion of PDF with a number of adjustable parameters
- Production of TiffG4 via Adobe┬« PDF Print Engine
- Creation of previews and soft-proofs
- Integration of lettering
- Color space transformation with ICC profiles
- Adjustment of spot colors
- Geometric calculations with white spot removal
- Removal of crop marks
- Adobe┬« RIP technologie
- Native PDF ripping with integrated Adobe┬« PDF Print Engine
- Integrated color management
- AM, FM and hybrid screening